Hi! I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite items if you are looking to update or add to your kitchen or gift kitchen items this holiday season. Check them out below or click the picture above for a pdf with links to each item.
Most Used Appliances
- Food Processor – I use this multiple times a week. A helpful tool when making energy bites, soups, pesto and pie dough. You can also shred vegetables such as zucchini, carrots (great when making muffins) and brussels sprouts as well as slice fruits and vegetables such as potatoes, zucchini, apples which is helpful with meal prep.
- Vitamix – This is a splurge item, but I find it totally wroth it! I use mine multiple times a week for smoothies and love it in the winter for soups!
- Slow Cooker – I don’t know how I ever lived without one! This is so helpful for busy weeknights when the kids have activities or when you are just out all day. I also love using it for when I have a crowd because I can enjoy my guests and not worry about cooking. I also love making applesauce, yogurt and oatmeal with it. I love these two because you can sear right in the pot and you don’t have to dirty another pan.
- Scale – I find this helpful in baking (sourdough), when I meal prep and want to separate meat and in cooking for weighing vegetables.
Most Used Tools that are Great Stocking Stuffers
- Herb Scissors – Quickly removes leaves from the stems of fresh herbs with herb stripper. Snip herbs in perfectly sized pieces right onto plates and pans. Say good-bye to tedious mincing and chopping with the most useful, fun kitchen gadget ever!
- Cookie Scoops – Super helpful for making cookies, measuring muffin batter, pancakes, energy bites and even meatballs!
- Mini Spatula – these are super handy for flipping pancakes, serving and easier for little helper hands to use (so a great stocking stuffer for kids too).
- Mini Whisk or Set of Whisks – I love to use this for eggs, dressings and sauces. Fun item for a child who loves to bake.
- Mini Silicone Spatula Set – comes in handy for getting the remainders out of a jar (peanut butter) and mixing smaller batters. Fun item for a child who loves to bake.
- Lemon Juicer – helpful for catching the seeds when juicing lemons
- Tongs – I use these for everything – I find them to be the perfect size. Used for grilling, serving veggies, keeping hands clean during meal prep, taking meat out of a slow cooker etc…
- Peeler – everyone needs a really good peeler and the Swiss peelers really do work the best. I find especially if you like winter squashes they all don’t work great and this is my favorite. This could also be great for kids.
Kids Gift Sets
- Kids Knives – they are perfect for the youngest helpers – they make meal prep fun! We use ours all of the time. They are also great for cutting brownies.
- Kids Baking & Cooking Set – For a child who loves to help out in the kitchen this set includes many of the items I mentioned above.
- Kids Baking Set – For a child who just loves baking! This one also includes many of my regular kitchen essentials.
This post may contain affiliate links that will share commission with me but won’t change your price.