While 2021 may not have been the year we all expected as I family we couldn’t complain because we still created some really great memories. We spent A LOT of time on the mountain!
and on the golf course…
Had fun spring and fall sports seasons
Celebrated a Communion
we Enjoyed a fun summer at the beach
Chris and I snuck in a quick getaway to Puerto Rico
AND we were blessed with extra time with daddy around ☺️
I am working on setting some small intentions for the New Year.
First I wanted to look back at last years intentions:
- Drinking more water AGAIN – is on my list every year because it is SO good for you and I am just not good at it when I am running around. I was a bit better last year but not consistently
- Read More Books & Setting down my phone at night – I finally got back into reading and I really loved it. It is a better way to end my day instead of scrolling my phone. I got out of the habit towards the end of November and December and want to get back to it in January.
- Logging my miles – This was my first year tracking and it was fun to track. My goal was 1000 and I ran over 1200 which was exciting. I could have not done without my running partners. I be will adding 10 more on as a goal for next year.
- Trying to use more reusable bags – I would say I was 50/50 on this. In general I try to reuse plastic bags but I am not consistent here either.
Intentions for 2022:
- Drink more water consistenly
- Being more patient – this is a family goal to be more patient with each other
- 1300 miles (will hopefully include) 6 – 13 mile runs
- Do Yoga or Pilates 1-2x a week consistently
- Food Play Go: Develop a helpful dinner pdf and/or meal plan guide
- Catch as many sunrises as I can – running early and having a quiet coffee is one of my favorite parts of my day and I would love to challenge you to catch a sunrise run or walk one morning!
I am also working on bringing you some new recipes and ideas for 2022. From a small survey it sounds like you would like more fast dinner ideas with few ingredients. Please let me know if there are any other ideas you are looking for and how I can possibly help more!
Enjoy this weeks meal plan we are looking to get back on track with healthy meals and less sugar for the month of January!