Easy Air Fryer Hash Brown Patties save time and heat in your kitchen while making them super crispy for a family favorite! These come together in less than 15 minutes and all you have to do is pop them in the air fryer. I use parchment paper for easy clean up but you don’t have to. They have some oil in them so no oil or spray is needed.
I use my Ninja Foodie as an air fryer and can do 3-4 patties at a time. Cooking time and quantity will vary depending on your air fryer. We make these with the Trader Joe’s Brand but there are a lot of other brands that make them as well.
There are so many fun uses for these. We use them for breakfast, lunch, breakfast for dinner or a fun side sliced instead of tater tots or fries.
Ways to Serve Air Fryer Hash Brown Patties
- With Eggs (and Bacon/Breakfast Sausage) – they are fantastic with a sunny side egg on top!
- Side with steak (like tater tots, I like to slice them into sticks)
- With a burger on top instead of a bun or sliced up on the side instead of fries or tater tots
- Smashed Avocado as a gluten free option instead of toast (we love adding everything bagel seasoning)
- As a side with sausage & peppers
- 3-4 Frozen Hash Brown Patties we use Trader Joe's but see above for other brands
- Line air fryer with parchment paper (optional).
- Fill air fryer with 3-4 hash brown patties (do not layer on top of each other).
- Set air fryer to 400 and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- If not crispy enough add 2 minutes until is as crispy as you like it!
- Enjoy as a simple side or add your favorite toppings.