Balsamic and Rosemary Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies is super easy and full of flavor. It is a complete meal that is adaptable, gluten free, dairy free and comes together in one pan! But if you are not gluten free my kids really enjoy it with some toasted sourdough. A must add to your weeknight sheet pan rotation!
Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies is just under 20 mins to prep and 2 mins to clean up. First chop your veggies (by pre-chopped to save time) and slice your steak (you can by stir fry steak to make this faster). Then measure your remaining ingredients. I find these herb scissors make chopping the rosemary so much easier.
Next add your vegetables to a lined sheet pan (makes clean up even easier). Then whisk your marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Add half (about 1/2 cup) of ingredients to your vegetables and toss to combine. Then add the steak into the remaining marinade, thoroughly mix and set aside. Tip! This can all be done ahead of time and then put in the fridge until you are ready to cook.
Finally, cook your veggies first and then add your steak on for the last 10 minutes. It is that easy!
If you are looking for more sheet pan recipes, you can find all of mine here.
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder or 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
For Steak and Veggies:
- 1 1/2 - 2 lb Sirloin Steak or Stir Fry Beef about 1-1/2″ in diameter pieces (does not have to be perfect). Stir Fry beef will save you time since it is presliced.
- 2 lbs veggies broccoli, peppers, brussel Sprouts, cauliflower, carrots & potatoes (I do about 1 1/2 lbs veggies to 1/2 lb potatoes depends on how much your family likes potatoes)
- Preheat oven to 425
- Chop your veggies and place them on a parchment lined (optional) or sprayed rimmed sheet pan
- In a large mixing bowl mix together marinade ingredients
- Pour half of the marinade (about 1/2 cup) over the veggies and thoroughly mix
- Add steak pieces into the bowl with the remaining marinade and thoroughly mix together then keep aside
- Cook veggies and potatoes in the preheated oven for 25 mins
- Add steak and cook for and additional 10 minutes or until the steak reaches an internal temperature of 135 degrees.