Hi – who loves an afternoon pick me up?? I wanted to share with you a fun new product and my favorite summer into fall iced coffee! This Cinnamon Maple Iced Javy Coffee is so simple and fast to make all you need is 4 ingredients, ice and 2 minutes! As all the activities pick up again in the fall, I find I crave an afternoon coffee even more. This is the perfect fast solution. It also saves you money from buying one. Each bottle will make 15 of these iced coffees which comes out to a little over $1! Additionally, my Cinnamon Maple Iced Javy Coffee is about the equivalent to caffeine to a grande/venti (more than a grande, but less than a venti) iced coffee from Starbucks.
If you are allergic or not an almond milk fan this recipe works with any regular or non-dairy milk. I have tested it out with oat milk and for an extra creamy drink I love using my homemade almond milk.
Javy coffee is a coffee concentrate that uses 1 tsp of concentrate to make a cup of coffee with your favorite liquid. I have used unsweetened almond milk, oat milk and even just water! You can find more information about it here. To make my yummy coffee you can buy some here!
- 2 tsp concentrated coffee
- 2/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or more if you like it extra creamy Additionally any milk will work here!
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 2 large handfuls of ice
- Add 2 large handfuls of ice to your favorite iced coffee cup
- Add 2 tsp of concentrated coffee (I love javy)
- Add a tsp of maple syrup and a 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- Pour in milk about 2/3 cup is perfect for me but feel free to add more if you like it extra creamy
- Stir and enjoy!