Five Ingredient Friday = the opposite of chocolate and sprinkles! Easy Mixed Grilled Vegetables we have been enjoying on repeat! This is a simple yet flavorful method to delicious grilled vegetables made with 4 ingredients.
The secret to these veggies is everything bagel seasoning! I love the Trader Joes Blend, but you also buy it on amazon can also use the simply organic blend found in your local store. Or make your own! Check out this easy DIY recipe. I highly recommend keeping everything bagel seasoning as a pantry staple. It has so many amazing uses. We love to us it on focaccia, homemade pita chips, eggs, avocado toast, Greek yogurt bagels etc….).
Back to these easy grilled vegetables, they are really amazing and everyone loves them. I do a mix because my kids love to have options so they can pick what they want (since everyone has different favorites). Doing a mix would also be great when you are having BBQ to provide variety to your guests. You could use this recipe with just one vegetable as well.
I like to make 2-3 lbs and use for a second night or with lunches. Recipe is below – Have a great weekend☀️
- 2 lbs vegetable of choice or mixed vegetables
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- Chop your vegetables into approximately 2 inch size pieces (half moons for squash, small florets, thirds for asparagus, quarters for Brussels, full string beans…)
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt, and everything bagel seasoning
- Toss throughly with a spoon or your hands (my favorite tool)
- If you the time let sit an hour before you grill (you can do this the morning of as well to save time). I find the hour or so lets the vegetables marinate and soften a little but I have also done them immediately and it works as well!
- Heat your grill to a medium to low heat
- Pour your vegetables into grill pan
- Grill for 20-25 minutes - mixing half way through