This Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan without the Breading is a super fast and lighted up weeknight version of chicken parmesan. Bake it with your favorite roasted veggie on one pan for a gluten free meal or add some pasta or toasted bread for the carb lovers in your house. This whole meal comes together with less than 10 ingredients and only 10 mins of hands on time!
About half of the ingredients are staples:
- olive oil
- parmesan cheese
All you need to purchase:
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Part Skim Mozzarella
- Tomato Sauce – we enjoy this one and this one (may be a pantry staple too!)
This Sheet Pan Chicken Parmesan without the Breading is so easy. Just drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper on the chicken then top with sauce and cheese. Then toss the broccoli with olive oil, salt and parmesan cheese, cover and pop it in the oven!
I love this because everyone eats the same meal the same way and of course my favorite part is the easy one pan clean up! Making pasta with it would add another pan, which is why I prefer to serve it with my weekly sourdough. If you are looking for more of my sheet pan recipes you can check them out here.
- 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken breasts option to slice them in half if they are super thick
- 1 lb chopped broccoli or other favorite roasted vegetable
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 1/2 tsp salt divided
- 1/2 tsp pepper optional
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce we love Raos
- 1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese divided
- Preheat your oven to 400 and either spray or line an 11x17 sheet pan with parchment paper
- Arrange your chicken on part of your pan and then add the broccoli to the remaining portion of the pan (option to do on 2 pans if you prefer)
- Drizzle or brush the chicken with 1 tbsp of olive oil and then sprinkle with 1 tsp of salt and 1/2 tsp of pepper
- Spread the sauce on top the chicken (about 1 tbsp per chicken piece) and the sprinkle with the shredded cheese and 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese
- Drizzle the remaining tbsp of olive oil, 1/2 tsp of salt and 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese onto the broccoli and toss to coat
- Bake for 10 minutes on the bottom rack
- Move to the top rack and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes (or until the chicken registers 165, cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of the chicken).
- Option to broil for 1-3 minutes for lightly crispy cheese.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving