Happy Friday! It has been long week and crazy hot and humid in NY so we kept the oven off and decided to have fun with some ice-pop recipes.
Obviously the one with sprinkles and chocolate won! These pops are super yummy and creamy! They are all natural, dairy free & have the added nutrition bonus from the banana and riced cauliflower. Soak your cashews the night before and then they are super speedy to blend up in the morning and enjoy that night!
- 1 cup raw whole cashews
- ¾ cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 3 large dates pitted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Banana
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. Dye-free rainbow sprinkles
- Place cashews and dates in a large container, cover with water and refrigerate overnight
- Strain the cashews and place in a high-speed blender with 1 1/4 cups cold water, and remaining ingredients
- Blend until smooth and super creamy - should be thick but pourable consistency
- Add chocolate chips and sprinkles and blend for 20 – 30 seconds (just to combine and break up the chips a bit)
- Pour mixture into Popsicle molds
- Freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight