This homemade pumpkin pie spice comes together with 4 simple pantry ingredients and will make your fall baking easier. It is a cozy blend of spices that can be used for fall baking such as muffins, pies, breads, crisps, oatmeal etc….
What to make with Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
Everyday ways to use it:
- Make a healthy pumpkin oatmeal
- Pumpkin Overnight Oats – add more spice than just cinnamon!
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Overnight Oats
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese
Baking Recipes that use it:
- Healthy Pumpkin Tart
- Pumpkin Pancakes
- Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites
- Your Favorite Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Granola Bars
- Healthy Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies
- Healthy Gluten Free Pumpkin Bars
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- 4 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Place all ingredients in a small container that can be sealed and shake well. Alternatively place all ingredients in a small bowl, whisk to combine and store in an airtight container.
Note: Some people like to add allspice, but I wanted to simplify this and think the cloves give a similar flavor. If you like and have it I would add 1 tsp of all spice to it.
Did you make this recipe?I would love to see your creations! Snap a picture and tag @kristanwatson or #foodplaygo on Social Media!