Come learn how to make turkey bacon in the oven. This easy method makes perfectly crispy bacon every time without the mess! The boys in our house have always have bacon on their minds. It is not great to have real bacon all the time so we often fill in with turkey bacon and this easy oven method method gets it nice and crispy and as close to the real thing as we can! My favorite part is the easy clean up.
How to Make Turkey Bacon in the Oven
All you need is:
- A sheet pan (I use at 11×17)
- Your favorite turkey bacon (we love this one from Costco). When we buy in bulk I freeze what we are not going to use.
- Parchment Paper (optional, but makes cleaning the pan MUCH easier)
Preheat your oven to 425. Lay the Turkey Bacon out on your pan evenly. The 11×17 always me to fit a 12oz package.
Bake on the bottom rack for 10 mins. Then rotate and move to the top for an additional 5-7 minutes.
And you have nice crispy bacon!
Eat plain or you can use in some of our favorite recipes:
- Turkey Bacon & Avocado Salad
- Turkey Bacon Wrapped Dates
- Use as a burger topping
- Turkey Bacon Egg & Cheese Muffins
- Make ahead Turkey Bacon Egg & Cheese Sandwiches
- Add to a Quiche
- Add to a pasta bar
- Use for lunches
- 1 12 oz Package of Turkey Bacon
- Preheat the oven to 425 and line a sheet pan with parchment paper for easy clean up
- Lay out the bacon evenly on the sheet pan
- Bake on the bottom rack for 10 minutes
- Rotate pan and move to the top rack and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes
- Enjoy crispy turkey bacon!