This Mummy Naan Pizza recipe is a super simple way to make a festive meal or snack for halloween. We love to make them for lunch or dinner on the week of or week leading up to Halloween. They are also great for a kids party! If it is a toddler party you can use the mini naan to make ones that are the perfect size for little hands.
This Mummy Naan Pizza recipe comes together with only 4 ingredients!
- Pizza Sauce
- Kalamata Olives
- Sliced Mozzarella
- Naan – I buy my naan mostly at Costco they stock the Stonefire Naan and Mini Naan Dippers. You can also find the Stonefire Naan at Target, ACME and some other grocery chains. Other grocery stores have their own store brand version. We have tried and enjoyed the Whole Foods 365 one and Trader Joes version.
Once you purchased your ingredients all you have to do is slice the cheese into strips and the olives into enough eyes. Then assemble, bake and you will be done in 20 minutes! I really love to use these as a super simple weeknight dinner the week of Halloween or even before we go out trick or treating. If looking for more Halloween meal ideas you can check out my meal plan from this year here.
- 8 regular size naan
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- kalamata olives about 4
- 1/2 lb sliced mozzarella cheese you may have a little leftover
- pepperoni optional for your meat lovers
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Slice your cheese into strips (about 1/4 inch wide) and slice your olives for eyes
- Place your naan on baking sheet
- Divide and spread your sauce evenly among the naan
- Places your olives on for eyes (& pepperoni if using)
- Layer your cheese strips to look like a mummy
- Bake for 5-8 minutes
- Let cool 5 minutes and enjoy!