These ranch oyster crackers are the perfect party snack, they are so easy to make and come together with 6 ingredients in less than 30 minutes. I will warn you they they are super addicting! They are great for the holidays or a super fun game watching snack. They are great as a stand alone snack or make a fun addition to a snack board or a unique savory hostess gift in jar.
All you need is:
- Crackers – we personally love the small oyster crackers, but you can do regular or mini saltines are well. I buy these all target but you can find them in most large super markets or in bulk on amazon.
- Oil – I use avocado but any neutral oil will work
- Ranch Seasoning – you can buy a packet to make it easy or I use my own blend
- 1 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
How to Make Easy Ranch Crackers
Mix your seasonings and oil together. Then add in the crackers until throughly coated.
Bake 15-20 minutes and you are done.
As I said the easiest party snack or homemade hostess gift (can pair with a bottle of wine or fun beer).
If you are looking for more homemade gift ideas make sure to check out my post here.
- 16 ounces of soup/oyster crackers can substitute saltines
- 1/4 cup oil canola, avocado or any neutral tasting oil
- 2 tbsp ranch seasoning buy or make your own = 1 tsp dried dill weed, 1 1/2 tsp salt, 2 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 250 and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Measure your spices if making your own seasoning.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the spices and oil and then add the crackers and mix until throughly combined.
- Pour onto sheet pan and spread into a single layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or a golden brown color. Mix halfway through the cooking time.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes and serve in a bowl or full jars as a fun savory gift.
Did you make this recipe?I would love to see your creations! Snap a picture and tag @kristanwatson or #foodplaygo on Social Media!