S’mores Bark is a crunchy and chewy no bake treat that is a must make for this summer! It is super easy and perfect for hot summer days when you don’t want to turn on your oven and don’t have a campfire! We made ours using Bitsy’s Cinnamon Graham’s, I love how fun the shapes make it!
How to make S’mores Bark
This recipe comes together with less than 5 simple ingredients and 5 simple steps. All you have to do is:
- Melt your chocolate
- Spread it out into a thin layer
- Sprinkle on your graham pieces and mini marshmallows
- Break into pieces and dive in
Adaptations & Tips for S’mores Bark
- Any chocolate works – you can use a bar or chips.
- I used coconut oil and it does not leave a coconut taste, but you could also use a neutral oil such as avocado oil.
- I used Bitsy’s crackers, but you can use any of your favorite graham crackers broken into pieces. If you are gluten free there are some good gluten free options out there.
- You can add a peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter) swirl to the chocolate as well for a fun twist!
If you are looking for more no bake recipes check them out here.
- 2 cups chocolate dark, semi-sweet or milk works - I used a combination
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 ounces of mini graham crackers or Graham cracker pieces about 3 cups
- Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper
- Pour your chocolate and coconut oil into a medium glass bowl that can be placed in the microwave
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, take out and stir until there are no chunks and it is smooth. If it is not smooth, microwave in 10-20 second intervals. You can burn your chocolate so be careful to do it in short increments. Every microwave is different but it took mine only 1 minute.
- Spread chocolate out with a spatula into a thin layer which will cover almost the entire piece of parchment paper
- Sprinkle on graham cracker pieces and mini marshmallows
- Freeze for 2-4 hours
- Break into pieces and dive-in
- Store extra in a zip lock bag or container in the freezer.
Did you make this recipe?I would love to see your creations! Snap a picture and tag @kristanwatson or #foodplaygo on Social Media!