Summer Berry Salad
Summer Berry salad with mixed greens, goat cheese, toasted pecans and finished with a delicious maple balsamic dijon vinaigrette is easy as well as festive should be your go to for spring and summer gatherings - no chopping required!
Servings: 6 people
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 8 cups 8oz greens
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 4 oz goat cheese crumbles
- 3/4 cup toasted chopped pecans see note on how to toast, I often buy them chopped and toasted to save time.
Measure and pour mixed greens in a large serving bowl
Add blueberries, raspberries, goat cheese and pecans to greens.
Just before you are ready to serve or eat drizzle on the dressing and toss(mix) a few times.
* Note you could also use your favorite bottled balsamic vinaigrette.
* If serving to kids: my children don’t like mixed greens so I often serve to them deconstructed with their lettuce of choice.
* Check out this post on how to toast pecans.