Yogurt Filled Frozen Raspberries are a great summer healthy frozen snack or treat for kids or the whole family. This is a great way to enjoy raspberries in a fun and different way. This is a fun recipe for kids to help with that doesn’t require special tools and doesn’t make a big mess! For children, they freeze fairly fast so they do not have to wait too long to enjoy their work!
All you need are 2 ingredients, plus any extra toppings you may want to add. We used chocolate chips and sprinkles, but see below for other ideas. Alternatively, you do not have to use any toppings and you can just fill the raspberries with plain or vanilla yogurt.
Yogurt Filled Frozen Raspberries Topping Ideas:
- Chocolate Chips
- Seeds – sunflower, hemp or pumpkin
- Chopped nuts
This is a simple snack to put together you can use a baby spoon or a small plastic bag. I fill the bag with the yogurt and then cut off a small part of the edge and “pipe” the yogurt in. If using a topping place or dip it on. I place them on a parchment lined baking sheet to freeze and that’s it!
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt plain or vanilla
- 1/4 cup toppings of choice: sprinkles, chocolate chips, nuts, seeds.....
- Line a small sheet pan with parchment paper
- Wash and dry your raspberries
- Fill raspberries with yogurt: A. With a small baby spoon B. Pipe with a small plastic bag filled with yogurt and the end tip cut off
- Dip or place topping on
- Freeze for 1 hour minimum
- Enjoy right away or store in a plastic container to prevent freezer burn