For my 2nd easy appetizer I am sharing my Festive Mini Turkey Meatball Appetizer. This 5 ingredient appetizer is easy to prepare, gluten free and comes together with minimal time and effort! These meatballs are dressed up for the holidays to make the perfect appetizer bite!
The preparation time for this appetizer is about 10 minutes! Simply place all of your ingredients in a bowl. Then mix until throughly combined.
Then using a small scoop or teaspoon measure each of your mini meatballs onto a parchment lined sheet pan (this will help them from not sticking). Each meatball was about 1 – 1 1/2 inches.
At this point you can bake them in your pre-heated oven or you place plastic wrap over your tray and refrigerate them until to 2-3 hours before you would like to eat them (you can may these up to 1 day ahead of time). I served them at room temperature.
I found these adorable holiday toothpicks at home goods, but any fancy toothpick works! Once the meatballs were cool enough to handle I threaded a piece of spinach and one meatball onto each toothpick. You could also add a cherry tomato for color, but I wanted these to be one bite.
My children liked these, but not all kids like rosemary so you can omit the rosemary if you are making them for children. This could also be a fun week night meal! Check on my Mini Cranberry, Brie and Pistachio Bites for another easy appetizer and be on the lookout next week for 1 more quick and easy idea.
- 1 lb
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbs chopped rosemary
- 1/2 cup feta
- 1 egg
- 30 Spinach optional
- 30 Tomatoes optional
- Preheat Oven to 375
- Measure and add all ingredients into a medium mixing bowl.
- With your hands or a spatula thoroughly combine all ingredients.
- Using a tsp or small scoop measure your mini meatballs onto a parchment lined sheet pan (this will help them from not sticking). Each meatball was about 1 - 1 1/2 inches.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Once cooled thread 1 piece of spinach and one meatball onto each festive toothpick
- Option - you could also add a tomato, but I wanted this to be one bite!