Paleo Friendly Easy Pumpkin Pancakes! I am excited to share these with you today they are also dairy free and adaptable! They can be made with whole wheat or a paleo flour blend depending on your families needs. I splurged this year (its not very expensive, but it also isn’t necessary) and bought this super cute pumpkin waffle/pancake maker from dash. You do not need to buy it for this recipe you can make them as regular pancakes or waffles.
I love these paleo friendly easy pumpkin pancakes because:
- They can be made with a paleo blend or a regular whole wheat flour
- Are made in one bowl!
- They are made with a few simple and healthy ingredients
- Can be waffles or pancakes
- Can be used for lunch as well (non-paleo version)!
With the leftover pancakes I sent my kids to school with breakfast for lunch. The Paleo flour has almond flour in it so you cannot send those.
If you do buy the dash maker I found it fun to make some grilled cheeses in it as well!
- 1 cup Bob's Red Mill Paleo Blend
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 - 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 TBS pure maple syrup
- 1 egg
- In a bowl measure the flour, baking powder, and spices and whisk together
- Add in your remaining ingredients and whisk together until there are no lumps
- Spray or use a little oil on a flat pan, griddle, or waffle maker that is heated over low to medium heat
- Use a cupcake or ice-cream scoop to measure out batter
- Cook until done - use your waffle iron instructions or you can follow my pancake instructions here
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
1. This can be made with regular flour (I used whole wheat flour), but I had to increase the milk to 1/3 cup