This snowman snack tray is great for the holidays or any winter gathering and can be customized to include your favorite snacks. I love that this can be made ahead and covered and refrigerated until you are ready to serve. For holiday gatherings I find it super helpful to make majority of my dishes ahead of time so I can enjoy my guests.
Snowman Snack Tray Inspiration
I made this for kids and adults so leaned towards kid friendly items. You can customize the snacks based on your crowd.
- Salami or other cured meats
- Trader Joes’s Pub Mix
- Mixed Nuts
- Sliced Cheddar Cheese
- Craisins or dried fruit of choice
- Pita Chips
- Multi-Grain Chips – these are our favorite
- 1-2 raw veggies
- Peanutbutter filled pretzels
Face & Details
- Dates or Raisins
- Pepper (scarf)
Snowman Body & Dip Ideas
You need three round bowls / containers that are the same height but different diameters. (I used the container that the hummus came in as one).
- Cheese Cubes (I used manchego)
- Oyster Crackers or Ranch Oyster Crackers
- Ranch – store-bought or homemade (I wish I did this or a cream cheese for the face it would have been easier to add the facial features)
- Whipped Feta Dip
- Whipped Cream Cheese
You can find more of my veggie and snack recipes here and more of my holiday recipes here.