I originally developed this sauce for my vegetable buddha bowl but have been loving it so much and have found so many other uses for it, I decided it needed its own post! If you happen to be entertaining this is a great dip for a veggie tray! This easy tahini sauce is comes together with 5 ingredients in minutes, is creamy, delicious and goes with almost anything! Watch a quick video on how to make it here.
Easy Tahini Sauce Uses:
- Roasted Vegetable Buddha Bowl
- Salad Dressing – awesome as a creamy kale dressing
- Dip for grilled herbed grilled chicken
- Roasted Vegetables
- Sandwiches instead of mayo!
- Dip for Raw Vegetables and Pretzels or Pita Chips
If you are looking for a good brand I have been loving this easy to squeeze one! I would love to incorporate it into even more dishes. Comment below for your favorite tahini sauce uses!
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/8 - 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 4 tbs water see step 3
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Measure your ingredients
- Place the tahini, water and lemon juice, salt and garlic powder in a small bowl and whisk until throughly combined and it turns white
- Add 1 tbsp of water at a time for a thinner consistency (I add 2 extra tablespoons when I am using as a salad dressing)