Need a fast, easy and nutritious snack – try my Speedy Lactation Energy Bites! They are packed with oats and flax which are great for providing new moms with vitamins and nutrient energy and may help increase your milk supply. They are also packed with nutrition that is great for kids!
Why I love these Speedy Lactation Energy Bites
- You can mix and roll them and be done in 10 minutes!
- They come together in one bowl, no mixer or food processor is required
- You can freeze them
- They are also a wonderful wholesome snack for siblings and any family!
If you are looking for more lactation recipes check out my oatmeal almond smoothie, mango spinach smoothie, and cookies! You can also learn why oats, flax and brewers yeast are good for nursing in my Healthy foods for Nursing post! You can also learn more about nursing foods here.
- 1/4 cup cashew butter or nut butter of choice
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup ground flax
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbs brewers yeast
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Combine all ingredients into a medium bowl
- Using a mini scoop, measure out bites and roll into balls
- Eat right away or chill for 30 minutes
Did you make this recipe?I would love to see your creations! Snap a picture and tag @kristanwatson or #foodplaygo on Social Media!